Let your reflector shoulder some of the workload with the Sola Cool Solar Powered Fan. The easy-to-install Sola Cool kit works with Hydrofarm's Xtrasun 6" AC reflector and Hydrofarm's Radiant 6" AC reflector, and consists of a solar panel array (56 mini solar panels) and a fan. The unit easily mounts inside the reflector, which positions the fan in the center of one of the flanges. When your bulb turns on, the fan springs to life and propels a cooling breeze through your reflector.
Please note that this kit was developed for 600‐1000w lamps. If you areinterested in running a 250 or 400w lamps, you should find other cooling options.Please read the Sola6 Operation Sheet for more product information.
- 90 cfm fan works in conjunction with any wattage bulb.
- Draws hot air away from the bulb
- Reduces energy consumption
- Silent operation
- Easy to install - No hardware needed
- Mounts inside the reflector using 4 magnetic nuts (included)
- Recommended for single light installations
- Reflector and bulb sold separately
- Patent pending
Price: $43.16 / each
Estimate Shipping · Price Match
$59.95 You Save: $16.79 (28.0%)
— Ships from Seattle, Washington USA
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
See more HydroFarm products.