Hanna Instruments Soil Conductivity/Salinity Meter w/ Carrying Case (HI993310)
This instrument was designed to address the need for fast and accurate conductivity measurements in soil and liquids. It is supplied with two probes: a stainless steel, conical tip for direct soil measurement and one for fertilizer-enriched solutions.
The meter measures the soil conductivity in EC (mS/cm) as well as salt activity (g/L). The different scales can be selected through two keys on the front panel and two separate LEDs indicate which parameter is being tested. In addition, it is equipped with an alarm LED that illuminates if the soil is too dry or nutritive substances such as potassium or nitrogen are lacking. Demineralized water can be added to the soil prior to proceeding with further tests.
Direct soil measurement is facilitated by the stainless steel probe. Once the probe inserted into the ground, just wait until the meter displays the value.
- Probes for liquid and direct soil measurement
- Automatic temperature compensation
- BEPS (Battery Error Prevention System) alerts the user in the event that low battery power could adversely affect readings
- Includes probes, battery, instructions, and rugged carrying case
| ||Manufacturer's Product Information || |
|MSRP each $||639.95|
|Dimensions||10.38 x 7.25 x 12.5|
Price: $422.37 / each
Estimate Shipping · Price Match
$639.95 You Save: $217.58 (34.0%)
— Ships from Vancouver, WA and/or HF: Petaluma, CA, Santa Fe Springs, CA, Broomfield, CO, Fairless Hills, PA, Grand Prairie, TX, Medley, FL USA
* Special Order Item: made to order by the manufacturer, can take 2-6 weeks to ship, and cannot be canceled, returned or exchanged once ordered.
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
Hanna Instruments' website.
See more Hanna Instruments products.