GROW!T horticultural clay pebbles are made from 100% natural clay. They are clean, pH stable, and offer great aeration and drainage in hydroponics, especially in flood and drain, deep water culture, and drip feed systems. Due to their unique structure and ability to cover a large surface area, they offer the ideal environment to foster beneficial bacterial growth around the root zone, leading to naturally healthier plants.
GROW!T Clay Pebbles benefits:
- Extremely stable in both pH and EC
- Made from 100% natural clay
- Strong structural integrity means that they are less likely to break and compact, which helps to prevent dripper systems from getting blocked
- Pre-washed to aid in stability
- Drains freely and does not hold any excess water, providing good oxygen levels around the root; suitable for flood and drain systems, multi-pot and drip feed systems
- Pebble size 4 mm–16 mm
GROW!T Clay Pebbles can be used for:
- Aeration of growing media - ideal to mix into coco coir or soil to aid aeration
- Drainage - will hold water as well as offering great aeration properties and free draining
- Decoration - looks great as a top dressing for pots and also helps to prevent evaporation
- Hydroponics/hydroculture - used widely in hydroponic growing, they are ideal for flood and drain, deep water culture and drip feed systems
- Aquaponics - are also ideal to be used in aquaponic systems
When used in aeration of growing media, mix GROW!T horticultural clay pebbles into your coco coir or soil at a rate 4 parts clay to 7 parts soil to loosen up the structure, leading to better root development.
— Ships separately from HF: OR, CA, CO, PA, TX, FL USA.
|Specifications for GROW!T Clay Pebbles, 25 L hf-GMC25L:|
| ||EACH Packaged ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: ||638104018807 || || |
|Volume: ||1.06 || || |
|Dimensional Weight: ||11.01 || || |
|Weight (lbs): ||24.4 || || |
|Approx Length (inches): ||20.8 || || |
|Approx Width (inches): ||12.2 || || |
|Approx Height (inches): ||7.2 || || |
For more information, please visit the manufacturer HydroFarm's website.