This kit includes the following:
1. Phantom II E-ballast 1000W
The Phantom II Digital Ballast takes the reliability and engineering superiority of the original Phantom ballast and adds industry leading Smart Alert Technology, setting a new standard for excellence and functionality.
The Phantom II is TOTALLY silent, energy efficient, reliable, and lightweight.
Smart Alert Technology utilizes a 32MHz fully integrated microprocessor to keep your setup running smoothly.
The Phantom has built-in hot re-strike programming to protect the lamp and ballast in the event of the ballast turning off unexpectedly. The ballast will not attempt to restart a hot lamp for at least 15 minutes.
Phantom II features
• Smart Alert Technology
• High-precision microprocessor control
• High efficiency
• Ignition voltage control
• Four-way dimming feature 60%, 75%, 100%, and Super
• Intelligent lamp ignition and power control
• LED indicators
• Intelligent lamp detection
• End of life lamp protection and indication
• Current sense intelligent startup
• Precision thermal controls
2. Raptor Reflector 6" AC
The new Raptor 6" mega reflector was designed with our customers' needs in mind. It features a low profile design for optimum light uniformity, aerodynamic socket to streamline the airflow across the lamp and full four-sided 95% reflective specular interior.
• 95% reflective four-sided hammertone interior offers excellent reflectivity and diffusion
• Stronger and more durable - multi-point reinforced construction with pre-galvanized steel and corrosion proof electro coat white paint
• Effective air cooling with built-in 6" flanges and aerodynamic junction box. Integrated socket & 15' lamp cord
3. 1000W Digilux Digital HPS Bulb
Digilux NOW IMPROVED! Metal Halide and High Pressure Sodium bulbs are favored by growers because of the wide color spectrum and efficiency. They are engineered for use in digital ballasts and feature enhanced red and orange spectrums (HPS) blue spectrums (MH), better color uniformity, longer bulb life, and less lumen depreciation. Digilux bulbs can be used in both vertical and horizontal fixtures. Digilux lamps offer superior performance compared to traditional metal halide and H.P.S. lamps. Digilux HPS bulbs deliver 25% more energy in the red and orange spectrums as well as 25% more energy in the blue, violet, and green spectrums for the MH bulbs.
— Ships separately from HF: OR, CA, CO, PA, TX, FL USA (No USPS).
For more information, please visit the manufacturer HydroFarm's website.