The Phantom Dual CMh System is a highly versatile system that allows you to run a single 315W lamp or both at the same time for 630W of high-PAR CMh light. The dual reflectors can be used in the standard position or rotated 90 degrees downward to give a low-profile hanging configuration that is ideal for tight spaces. Four angled reflector positions can also be set, if desired. The reflectors feature multifaceted 95% reflective European hammertone aluminum, giving excellent light uniformity and diffusion.
The attached Phantom Dual CMh 315W ballast features low frequency, square-wave technology and is silent, reliable, and energy-efficient. It has two discrete channels and power switches, and a USB port for PX1 controller compatibility. Input voltage options are 120V, 208V, and 240V.
- Designed for intense, even coverage over a 3' x 5' growing area
- Philips 4200K color temperature ceramic halide lamps
- Autopilot PX series controller compatible
- Dimming/boosting wattage control
- Proven Phantom reliability and performance
- Flexible hanging options
— Ships separately from HF: OR, CA, CO, PA, TX, FL USA.
For more information, please visit the manufacturer HydroFarm's website.