Phantom Phantom Digital 1000W Electronic Ballast, 120/240V Dimmable (PHE1THD)
Hydrofarm's Phantom Digital Electronic Ballast is the most rigorously tested ballast on the market. The Phantom features silent operation, lightweight design, multiple placement options, and the maximum lumen output around. We listened to your needs and learned. Now you can reap the benefit with this durable, premium digital ballast.
- Tri-mode, push-button dimmable feature gives you the light you need
- Hot re-strike programming protects the lamp in the event of a power outage
- Tested for compatibility with most brands of high intensity grow lamps
- Dual resettable breakers - protects lamp and household circuits
- Only ballast on the market designed for vertical operation for coolest running and optimum grow space
- Drives the highest light output for maximum plant growth
- Includes universal reflector adaptor and 8 ft heavy duty cord
- Unlike magnetic ballast, Phantom runs completely silent
- Patented lock & seal BAREF lamp cord installed
- Internal RF protection
- Triple surface aluminum fins - most efficient cooling in its class
- Internal resin coating protects components for long life
- Use BACD5 (for 120V) or BACD6 (for 208V/240V) power cord
- Input voltage: 120V 208V or 240V
When using at 240V, do not use with timer TM01240, also known as the Intermatic HB112. You must use the TMHDT104, or a lighting controller, such as the APCL4240.
Do not use EU 125V lamps.
Note: Older, pre-FCC certified Phantoms use a different cord, BACD7 for 120V and BACD8 for 240V. See related items tab.
| ||Manufacturer's Product Information || |
|MSRP each $||359.95|
|Dimensions||12 x 3.5 x 9|
Price: $245.28 / each
Estimate Shipping · Price Match
$359.95 You Save: $114.67 (31.9%)
Lamps / Tubes / Bulbs
are available separately.
— Ships from Vancouver, WA and/or HF: Petaluma, CA, Santa Fe Springs, CA, Broomfield, CO, Fairless Hills, PA, Grand Prairie, TX, Medley, FL USA
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
See more HydroFarm products.