The Phantom PHB2040 Digital Ballast was developed from our popular Phantom II ballast line. It retains all of the reliability and engineering superiority of the Phantom II models and adds 250W/400W switching capability as well as three-way output control, making it highly versatile. Output wattage is selected using a recessed switch on the rear panel.
Like the Phantom II ballasts, the PHB2040 is totally silent, energy efficient, reliable, and lightweight. Its industry-leading Smart Alert Technology utilizes a 32 MHz fully integrated microprocessor to keep your setup running smoothly.
The Phantom PHB2040 has built-in hot re-strike programming to protect the lamp and ballast in the event of a temporary loss of power. The ballast will not attempt to restart a hot lamp for at least 15 minutes.
- Smart Alert Technology
- High-precision microprocessor control
- High efficiency
- Totally silent operation
- Versatile 250W/400W output
- Multi-input voltage (120‒240V)
- Ignition voltage control
- Three-way dimming feature: Dim (85%), Standard (100%), and Boost (110%)
- Intelligent lamp ignition and power control
- LED indicators
- Intelligent lamp detection
- End-of-life lamp protection and indication
- Current sense intelligent startup
- Precision thermal controls alert the user to high heat and overheat conditions
- Dual lamp receptacle—works with all common reflectors
- Internal RF shielding
- Generator ready
Lamps / Tubes / Bulbs
are available separately.
— Ships from HF: OR, CA, CO, PA, TX, FL USA.
|Specifications for Phantom Dial-A-Watt 400/250w 120/240v (4/cs) hf-PHB2040:|
| ||EACH Packaged ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: ||638104017893 ||10638104017890 || |
|Volume: ||0.21 ||1.15 || |
|Dimensional Weight: ||2.14 ||11.94 || |
|Weight (lbs): ||6.1 ||24 || |
|Approx Length (inches): ||11.6 ||19.1 || |
|Approx Width (inches): ||9 ||12.5 || |
|Approx Height (inches): ||3.4 ||8.3 || |
For more information, please visit the manufacturer HydroFarm's website.