The Commercial DE Super Deep Lighting System features state-of-the-art double-ended technology that uniformly delivers optimum PAR value over a broad footprint.
At the heart of this system is the PHB5015 Phantom Commercial DE Ballast with USB Interface. Its USB interface enables connection with the Autopilot PX1 Digital Lighting Controller.
Rounding out this kit are our PHRD010 Super Deep reflector and a European-made premium DE lamp with a rated PAR output of 2100 Ámol/s.
PHB5015 Ballast features:
- USB interface provides full compatibility with Autopilot PX1 Digital Lighting Controller
- High-precision microprocessor control
- Six-way wattage output control: 600W, 750W, 825W, 1000W, and 1150W + PX1 control mode
- Robust commercial design
- Superior reliability
- LED status indicator
- Internal RF shielding
- Patented ignition control
- End of lamp life signal
- Auto-restrike feature protects valuable lamps from damaging power interruptions
- Cooling fins for maximum heat dissipation
- Suitable for use in damp locations
- Features an IEC power connection and comes with a 8' 240V 16/3 AWG power cord with NEMA 6-15P plug
- Includes 15' USB-RJ12 Controller Cable Pack
PHRD010 Reflector features:
- Ultra-focused illumination for maximum intensity
- Designed for higher mounting heights and deep crop penetration
- A great choice for rooms that require very high PAR at canopy
- Premium aluminum European hammertone interior: 99.85% pure, 95% reflectivity
- Utilizes vented roof design for optimal heat management and longer lamp life
- Excellent efficiency at higher mounting heights
- European-made VS K12 x 30s high temperature lamp holders
Premium DE lamp features:
- High proportions of red and blue light guarantee efficient photosynthesis
- Excellent PAR output (2100 Ámol/s)
- Quartz glass outer jacket for superior optical quality
- Lamp design eliminates shadowing from arc tube support
- Designed for use with Hydrofarm and PARsource high frequency DE fixtures and ballasts
— Ships separately from HF: OR, CA, CO, PA, TX, FL USA.
For more information, please visit the manufacturer HydroFarm's website.