Hanna Instruments pH Soil Meter (HI99121N)
With this direct soil pre-amplified pH and temperature probe, you can test both the pH of soil directly or after preparation of a diluted sample.
The meter features a conical, rugged tip that can be directly inserted in moist or soft soil. For harder soils, the kit includes a plastic auger to perforate the ground.
- Dedicated to soil pH measurement
- Specialized soil pH electrode
- Multi-level LCD display
- User-friendly operation using only 2 buttons
- On-screen tutorial messages
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Automatic one or two point calibration
- BEPS (Battery Error Prevention System) alerts the user in the event that low battery power could adversely affect readings
- Battery % displayed on startup
- Compact, heavy-duty, and waterproof
| ||Manufacturer's Product Information || |
|MSRP each $||454.95|
|Dimensions||7.2 x 5.3 x 7.8|
Our Price $322.32 / each Estimate Shipping · Price Match
29.3% Off Suggested Retail Price
$455.95 You Save $133.63!
— Ships from Vancouver, WA and/or HF: Petaluma, CA, Santa Fe Springs, CA, Broomfield, CO, Fairless Hills, PA, Grand Prairie, TX, Medley, FL USA
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
Hanna Instruments' website.
See more Hanna Instruments products.