Humboldt Nutrients Micro 16 oz. (HNM404)
Humboldt Nutrients Micro formula, was designed in Humboldt County to be used with our Grow and Bloom to be a complete growing nutrient system for hydroponics as well as other growing mediums.
Humboldt Nutrients Micro has all the micro nutrients necessary to create vigorous, healthy plants, strong aromas and large yields.
Through extensive research and development, the Humboldt Nutrients team of chemists has formulated an easy to use fertilizing program for a variety of vegetables, flowers and herbs. If you want to maximize your results, this is the 3-part base system for you.
Our premium three-part nutrient system leaves nothing to chance and ensures an excellent crop. When used in conjunction with our high powered additives, Humboldt Nutrients three-part fertilizer program helps you produce fantastic yields and premium quality crops.
- Fill your reservoir with clean water before administering any nutrient or additive.
- Make sure that the water level in your reservoir is sufficient to effectively flood your desired area or table.
- Potential nutrient lock-up can be avoided by adding the Micro before the Bloom and Grow.
- Always wash your measuring cup immediately after adding and stirring in each nutrient.
- Never mix any of these nutrients together in their concentrated form.
- After adding and stirring in each nutrient, check and adjust the pH to between 5.0 and 6.5.
- Always check a small sample of water, not the whole reservoir.
- Not all meters will read identically, Humboldt Nutrients tests are conducted with a Hanna HI9813-0 meter.
- Keep the water temperature in your reservoir between 66 and 75 degrees F.
- Drain your reservoir and pumps at least once a week to prevent any salt build-up.
Please avoid storing in direct sunlight and protect from freezing.
DERIVED FROM:Calcium Nitrate, Potassium Nitrate, Calcium Carbonate, Cobalt Nitrate, Potassium Carbonate, Iron EDTA, Iron DPTA, Iron EDDHA, Manganese EDTA, Molybdenum EDTA, Cobalt EDTA, Zinc EDTA.
| ||Manufacturer's Product Information || |
|MSRP each $||9.08|
|Dimensions||2 x 7.5 x 5.3|
— Ships from HF: OR, CA, CO, PA, TX, FL USA.
|Specifications for Micro 16 oz. hf-HNM404:|
| ||EACH Packaged ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: ||837654466100 || || |
|Volume: ||0.03 || || |
|Dimensional Weight: ||0.28 ||6.07 || |
|Weight (lbs): ||1.32 || || |
|Approx Length (inches): ||4.5 ||14 || |
|Approx Width (inches): ||1.75 ||12 || |
|Approx Height (inches): ||6 ||6 || |
For more information, please visit the manufacturer Humboldt Nutrients' website.