The NeoSol DS is an LED plant growth fixture designed to produce high Photosynthetically Active Radiation (PAR) values with unsurpassed beam uniformity and excellent light utilization. The NeoSol DS is suitable for a wide range of horticulture lighting applications including propagation of vegetative or flowering plants in grow tents or compact growing areas. It may be used in vertically stacked orientation of two or more layers of grow trays and NeoSol fixtures.
• Ultra-precision beam control
• Patented LED technology
• Dimmable down to 10%
• 1000W HID equivalent at 50% energy savings
• Uses 96 Illumitex Surexi F3 LEDs
• Slim fixture design
• No assembly required
• IP66 rated drivers and LED bar construction
• 5-year warranty
• Input voltage: 120VAC
• 520 watts
• Eight 48" extruded aluminum LED bars and formed aluminum end caps and housing
• Removable 15' cord and 3-prong plug
• Integral 530mA drivers and manual dimming via top-mounted dimming knob
• Finish: Clear anodized on bars; forest green powder-coat on housing
• Environmental Rating: IP66
• RoHS compliant
• ETL/cETL Listed
• IP66 rated
— Ships separately from HF: OR, CA, CO, PA, TX, FL USA.
* Special Order Item: made to order by the manufacturer, can take 2-6 weeks to ship, and cannot be canceled, returned or exchanged once ordered.
For more information, please visit the manufacturer HydroFarm's website.