Bloom Brothers Hydro Halo Water Ring 9" (GGWR09)
• More effective irrigation of all types of pots/containers in all growing mediums.
• Drip emitters and stakes only provide a single point of irrigation making it hard for water/nutrient solution to evenly saturate a container. The water ring has 54 perfectly positioned pores to evenly irrigate containers eliminating dry pockets of growing medium.
• Kit contains 3 removable stakes to keep water rings in place around each plant. The water ring can also be used without the stakes if desired.
• The water ring has a 1 inch gap on one end to allow it to be placed around large plants without damaging the stalks.
• Can be used indoors or out in soil or hydroponics.
• Durable construction allows for years of use.
• Can be easily cleaned between growing cycles.
• Create your own flexible irrigation kits easily and cheaply with any ½ inch I.D. tubing and ½ inch fittings (not included). Please note that adding ½ inch ball valves may be necessary to create an even flow to all water rings in large installations.
| ||Manufacturer's Product Information || |
|MSRP each $||8.95|
|Dimensions||12 x 2 x 13|
Your Price $6.55 / each Estimate Shipping · Price Match
26.8% Off Suggested Retail Price
$8.95 You Save $2.40!
— Ships from Petaluma, CA, Santa Fe Springs, CA, Broomfield, CO, Fairless Hills, PA, Grand Prairie, TX and/or Medley, FL USA
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
See more HydroFarm products.