• More effective irrigation of all types of pots/containers in all growing mediums.
• Drip emitters and stakes only provide a single point of irrigation making it hard for water/nutrient solution to evenly saturate a container. The water ring has 54 perfectly positioned pores to evenly irrigate containers eliminating dry pockets of growing medium.
• Kit contains 3 removable stakes to keep water rings in place around each plant. The water ring can also be used without the stakes if desired.
• The water ring has a 1 inch gap on one end to allow it to be placed around large plants without damaging the stalks.
• Can be used indoors or out in soil or hydroponics.
• Durable construction allows for years of use.
• Can be easily cleaned between growing cycles.
• Create your own flexible irrigation kits easily and cheaply with any ½ inch I.D. tubing and ½ inch fittings (not included). Please note that adding ½ inch ball valves may be necessary to create an even flow to all water rings in large installations.
Price: $5.00 / each
Estimate Shipping · Price Match
$8.95 You Save: $3.95 (44.1%)
— Ships from HF: OR, CA, CO, PA, TX, FL USA (not via USPS).
|Specifications for Hydro Halo Water Ring 9" hf-GGWR09:|
| ||EACH Packaged ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: ||859797002052 ||10859797002059 || |
|Volume: ||0.11 ||3.61 || |
|Dimensional Weight: ||1.14 ||37.59 || |
|Weight (lbs): ||0.32 ||14 || |
|Approx Length (inches): ||10 ||26 || |
|Approx Width (inches): ||9.5 ||20 || |
|Approx Height (inches): ||2 ||12 || |
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
See more HydroFarm products.