Hydrofarm Heat Stopper (PLHS5000)
The Heatstopper is a valuable part of any lighting system. It lowers your plant temperatures by up to 50%. In a fan-cooled fixture, the Heatstopper channels and redirects heat into the airstream, thereby reducing overall heat generated by the fixture and into the room. In a non-fan cooled fixture, the Heatstopper reduces radiated heat towards the plant.
The Heatstopper also saves water by lowering the temperature of the plant and reducing soil evaporation. Growers will also gain higher yields with the Heatstopper because the plant is closer to the light source. Because of this, the plant no longer needs to stretch to get to the light, also allowing for shorter inter-nodes and denser foliate.
- Blocks radiant (infrared) heat away from your plants with minimal impact on light efficiency
- Allows you to move your reflector closer to the plants
- Facilitates cooling in A/C units by re-directing heat into the airstream
- Does not obstruct airflow
- Installs easily on all popular Hydrofarm reflectors
- Includes instructions
| ||Manufacturer's Product Information || |
|MSRP each $||169.95|
|Dimensions||3 x 16.5 x 3|
Our Price $131.75 / each Estimate Shipping · Price Match
22.5% Off Suggested Retail Price
$169.95 You Save $38.20!
— Ships from Petaluma, CA, Santa Fe Springs, CA, Broomfield, CO, Fairless Hills, PA, Grand Prairie, TX and/or Medley, FL USA
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
See more HydroFarm products.