Hanna Instruments GroChek pH/EC/TDS/C Portable Meter (HI9813-5N)
HI 9813-5 is a versatile, water resistant, multiparameter portable instrument specifically designed for agricultural applications such as hydroponics, greenhouses, farming and nurseries.
This meter features an large LCD that clearly displays the parameter being measured as well as calibration instructions. Calibration is fast and easy with knobs located on the front panel of the instrument.
HI 9813-5 is a pH/EC/TDS meter designed for simplicity of use in taking pH, mS/cm, ppm and temperature in the °C scale measurements.
This instrument utilizes the HI 1285 series pH/EC/TDS/temperature probe. This probe features a fiber junction and gel electrolyte making it ideal for fertilizer solutions.
• Water resistant
• On-screen tutorial messages for calibration
• BEPS (Battery Error Prevention System) alerts the user in the event that low battery power could adversely
• Switch parameters at the touch of a button
• Automatic Temperature Compensation for pH and conductivity
• Simple calibration; Dials located on the front panel makes calibration quick and simple, even for
• Battery % displayed on startup
• Fast response multiparameter probe
| ||Manufacturer's Product Information || |
|MSRP each $||283.95|
|Dimensions||1.75 x 2.5 x 6.5|
Price: $182.84 / each
Estimate Shipping · Price Match
$264.99 You Save: $82.15 (31.0%)
— Ships from Vancouver, WA and/or HF: North & South California, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Texas, Florida USA.
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
Hanna Instruments' website.
See more Hanna Instruments products.