Cutting Edge Solutions G-Rex 1 qt (CES3309)
G-Rex - custom blended in Northern California, never dried or dehydrated!
G-Rex is formulated to be used throughout the entire growth cycle. It will continue to work from the rooted cutting stage all the way until harvest. When making cuttings, add G-Rex as soon as callus forms at the base of the cutting. For example, when you set up a tray of rockwool or oasis cubes water with Hum-tea, wait seven days and then water in G-Rex. After transplant continue to use G-Rex in your system at the recommended rate through harvest.
G-Rex is compatible with any fertilizer product, however G-Rex is developed for use with Cutting Edge Solutions Fertilizers.
G-Rex Application and Usage
• Recirculating hydroponic systems: Mix 3-5 ml per gallon of water
• Drain to waste hydroponic systems: Mix 5-8 ml per gallon water
• Organic soil systems: Mix 5-8 ml per gallon water
• Clone Machines: Mix 2 ml per gallon water
• Hand watering mother plants: Mix 5-15 ml per gallon water
• Soak for rockwool and oasis cubes: Mix 10 ml per gallon water
• Foliar spray: Mix 5 ml per gallon
| ||Manufacturer's Product Information || |
|MSRP each $||126|
|Dimensions||6 x 12 x 6|
Price: $87.01 / each
Estimate Shipping · Price Match
$126.00 You Save: $38.99 (30.9%)
— Ships from Vancouver, WA and/or HF: North & South California, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Texas, Florida USA
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
Cutting Edge Solutions' website.
See more Cutting Edge Solutions products.