SpectraPure ( R.O. Filters) Eliminator Reverse Osmosis Filter 200 gal/Day (EL40020)
Purified water grows healthier, more beautiful, and longer-lasting plants over ordinary tap water. Your plants will flourish with our "better-than-rain" quality water. SpectraPure manufactures a wide range of the highest quality water purification equipment available.
- RO at an economical price
- 100 and 200 US gallons per day high-rejection thin film membranes
- High-capacity 1-micron carbon block pre-filter eliminates chlorine, herbicides, and other organic pollutants
- High-efficiency 1-micron sediment filter
- Durable, no-rust mounting bracket
- Includes Garden hose adapter and filter wrench
- Dimensions: 15" x 7" x 16"
Benefits of Reverse Osmosis Water
- Maximizes nutrient uptake for faster growth and greater yields
- Eliminates harmful mineral build-up which damages delicate root hairs
- Stabilizes pH of recirculating rockwool, NFT, and Ebb & Flow hydroponic systems
- Ultra-high rejection TFC membrane eliminates up to 99% of harmful minerals, fluorides, chlorides, alkalinity, heavy metals, agricultural and industrial pollutants, chloramine, PCBs, MTBE, and arsenic
| ||Manufacturer's Product Information || |
|MSRP each $||309.95|
|Dimensions||6 x 1.6 x 9.4|
Your Price $221.30 / each Estimate Shipping · Price Match
28.6% Off Suggested Retail Price
$309.95 You Save $88.65!
— Ships from Petaluma, CA, Santa Fe Springs, CA, Broomfield, CO, Fairless Hills, PA, Grand Prairie, TX and/or Medley, FL USA
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
See more HydroFarm products.