SpectraPure ( R.O. Filters) Eliminator 200 GPD RO System w/replaceable Membrane (EL200LP)
The EliminatorTM 100 and 200 GPD Reverse Osmosis System is an economical, low-waste RO system specifically designed for hydroponic, vegetable, and flower gardens. It features an automatic shut-off valve to save water.
- 100 and 200 GPD high-rejection thin-film membranes
- High efficiency 1-micron sediment filter
- Highest capacity 1-micron carbon block pre-filter eliminates chlorine, herbicides, and other organic pollutants
- Float valve for unattended operation
- Manual flush valve for longer membrane life
- 2:1 waste ratio and adjustable flow restrictor produces 50% less waste water
- In-line shut-off valve
| ||Manufacturer's Product Information || |
|MSRP each $||239.95|
|Dimensions||16.9 x 18.2 x 8.8|
Our Price $170.89 / each Estimate Shipping · Price Match
28.8% Off Suggested Retail Price
$239.95 You Save $69.06!
— Ships from Vancouver, WA and/or HF: Petaluma, CA, Santa Fe Springs, CA, Broomfield, CO, Fairless Hills, PA, Grand Prairie, TX, Medley, FL USA
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
See more HydroFarm products.