Active Aqua’s freon-free chillers are environmentally friendly (they use R134a refrigerant) and are ideal for keeping the nutrient solution in your reservoir at the perfect temperature. Each unit has a user-friendly temperature system, allowing you to control your desired temperature range as needed.
- Large refrigeration capacity (recommended volume 52-132 gal/200-500 L)
- Anti-corrosive pure titanium evaporator for both fresh and salt water
- Rate of flow: 1/4 HP (350–850 GPH/1320-3220 L/hour)
- Recommended pumps: AAPW550 or AAPW800
- Tubing size: 1/2" (HGTB50), 3/4" (HGTB75), 1" (HGTB100)
- Unit Dimensions: 18.7"L x 14.1"W x 19.3"H
- For cooling capability, please refer to the performance chart found in the product information tab.
Please note that the starting ambient temperature of your solution will always affect the duration of the initial chilling process.
— LTL Shipping Required.
— Ships separately from HF: OR, CA, CO, PA, TX, FL USA (No USPS).
|Specifications for Active Aqua Chiller, 1/2 HP hf-AACH50:|
| ||EACH Packaged ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: ||638104000482 || || |
|Volume: ||6.29 || || |
|Dimensional Weight: ||65.46 || || |
|Weight (lbs): ||49.4 || || |
|Approx Length (inches): ||22 || || |
|Approx Width (inches): ||21.2 || || |
|Approx Height (inches): ||23.3 || || |
For more information, please visit the manufacturer HydroFarm's website.