Active Aqua 200 Reverse Osmosis System (AARO200)
This 3-stage reverse osmosis unit is ideal for fresh water applications, drinking and more. Comes with 1-micron sediment filtration, a carbon block for VOC reduction and a TFC membrane. Also includes quick connect fittings, a shut-off valve, a filter wrench for easy cartridge replacement, and hose bib feed adaptor. 3-year limited warranty. Made in the USA.
• High efficiency 1-micron sediment pre-filter
• High capacity chlorine guzzler carbon block pre-filter
• High flow/high rejection TFC membrane (the best on the market!)
• 160 PSI pressure gauge marked with operating and unsafe ranges
• Solid aluminum mounting bracket
• Clear 10" filter cartridge housings
A minimum of 40psi is required to properly operate the system.
| ||Manufacturer's Product Information || |
|MSRP each $||249.95|
|Dimensions||8 x 18 x 15|
Price: $172.47 / each
Estimate Shipping · Price Match
$249.95 You Save: $77.48 (31.0%)
— Ships from Vancouver, WA and/or HF: North & South California, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Texas, Florida USA.
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
See more HydroFarm products.