Active Aqua 100 Reverse Osmosis System (AARO100)
This 3-stage reverse osmosis unit is ideal for fresh water applications, drinking and more. Comes with 1-micron sediment filtration, a carbon block for VOC reduction and a TFC membrane. Also includes quick connect fittings, a shut-off valve, a filter wrench for easy cartridge replacement, and hose bib feed adaptor. 3-year limited warranty. Made in the USA.
• High efficiency 1-micron sediment pre-filter
• High capacity chlorine guzzler carbon block pre-filter
• High flow/high rejection TFC membrane (the best on the market!)
• 160 PSI pressure gauge marked with operating and unsafe ranges
• Solid aluminum mounting bracket
• Clear 10" filter cartridge housings
A minimum of 40psi is required to properly operate the system.
| ||Manufacturer's Product Information || |
|MSRP each $||184.95|
|Dimensions||8 x 17 x 15|
— Ships separately from HF: OR, CA, CO, PA, TX, FL USA.
|Specifications for Active Aqua 100 Reverse Osmosis System hf-AARO100:|
| ||EACH Packaged ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: ||638104005456 || || |
|Volume: ||1.11 || || |
|Dimensional Weight: ||11.57 || || |
|Weight (lbs): ||11 || || |
|Approx Length (inches): ||15 || || |
|Approx Width (inches): ||8 || || |
|Approx Height (inches): ||16 || || |
For more information, please visit the manufacturer HydroFarm's website.