Nature's Solution 10 Steps to Gardening with Nature (NTBK10)
10 Steps to Gardening with Nature: Using Sustainable Methods to Replicate Mother Nature (ISBN: 0-979-75614-6) by Carole Ann Rollins, PhD, and Elaine Ingham, PhD
Gardening with nature means more than just switching from chemical fertilizers to organic gardening. The "switch" involves implementing a whole new preventative approach to gardening.
• 100 page full color book
• Question and answer format
• Practical guidelines and steps to follow
• Both authors hold PhDs
• Descriptions of how to grow organically and sustainably
• 174 beautiful full color photos and illustrations
• Engaging, informative, and inspiring
| ||Manufacturer's Product Information || |
|MSRP each $||24.95|
|Dimensions||9.4 x 2.25 x 12.8|
— Ships from HF: OR, CA, CO, PA, TX, FL USA.
For more information, please visit the manufacturer HydroFarm's website.