Hydro Innovations HydroGEN PRO Water-Cooled CO2 Generator - Liquid Propane (HSCLP)
Hydro Innovations is proud to present the next generation in water-cooled CO2 generators, the HydroGEN PRO. Like the original, the PRO version uses a water-cooled heat exchanger to cool nearly 90% of the heat produced by burning propane. The new unit has several upgrades and new features over the very popular original model. The PRO unit is more user friendly and has more installation options, making it the best water-cooled unit yet. A few of the upgrades include an automatic relight ignition in case of ignition failure, replacing the 3v battery pack with a power cord adapter that now operates on 12v, adding insulation to the internal tubing to protect it from excessively humid environments, and an additional power outlet for the IceCAP supplemental cooling accessory. All these improvements and still the same great price as the original version!garden.
- Now with automatic relight ignition.
- Water cooling feature removes 86% of the heat produced.
- Adjustable flame from 12k BTU to 24k BTU (15 cubic feet/hr to 30 cubic feet/hr).
- Advanced safety features including oxygen depletion sensor.
- All copper water passages and inline water debris screen.
- Compact, wall-mounted or suspended design.
- Activated by water flow for drain to waste cooling.
- Activated by power supply for recirculation cooling.
- Quality construction.
| ||Manufacturer's Product Information || |
|MSRP each $||429.95|
|Dimensions||4.38 x 4.38 x 4.38|
Price: $291.54 / each
Estimate Shipping · Price Match
$429.95 You Save: $138.41 (32.2%)
— Ships separately from Vancouver, WA and/or HF: North & South California, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Texas, Florida USA
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
Hydro Innovations' website.
See more Hydro Innovations products.