HM Digital Aquapro TDS Water Tester Model AP-1
- Measures total dissolved solids (TDS) and temperature.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Water-resistant housing
- Measurement Range: 0-5000 ppm
- Digital Calibration (push button)
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator.
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading.
- Factory Calibrated: The AquaPro is calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. The meter can be recalibrated with digital calibration using the push buttons, rather than a screwdriver.
- Includes a cap and batteries.
- One year warranty.
Note: Calibration Buffer Solutions are available separately.
— Ships from H: WA, CA, CO, MI, TN, PA, FL USA.
|Specifications for HM Digital Aquapro TDS Water Tester 716188:|
| ||EACH Packaged ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: ||891144000120 ||891144000120 || |
|Volume: ||0.058 ||0.2176 || |
|Dimensional Weight: ||0.5142 ||1.9381 || |
|Weight (lbs): ||3.5 ||5.4 || |
|Approx Length (inches): ||4 ||10 || |
|Approx Width (inches): ||4.3 ||8 || |
|Approx Height (inches): ||5.8 ||4.7 || |
For more information, please visit the manufacturer HM Digital's website.