Horizontal operation only. Pin must come to rest at the 9:00 position.
Manufacture Code: SM.1000W.H37.3.2K
Initial Lumens: 115,000
Sunmaster lamps are tailored to promote optimum development at each plant growth stage. This Red Sunrise lamp has enhanced orange-red light for maximum flowering. This lamp requires proper horizontal positioning. The base has a pin that must rest at the 9:00 position for best lamp light.
SUNMASTER Red Sunrise Grow Lamps emit balanced light similar to a 3000° Kelvin source, making them ideal for all phases of plant growth while ensuring more natural growth patterns occur in most species. Its enhanced orange-red component promotes flowering, stem elongation and germination while a rich blue content assures healthy vegetative growth.
SUNMASTER Red Sunrise Metal Halide Lamps surpass all other HID sources in PAR watts - the most objective measurement of total light energy available for photosynthesis.
- Designed for optimal performance on electronic ballasts
- Balanced spectral output
- Single source provides nutritious light for all phases of growth
- Enhanced orange-red component promotes flowering, stem elongation and germination
- Rich blue content for healthy vegetative growth
- Highest PAR rating of all HID sources
- Long life, economical
Price: $90.82 / each
Estimate Shipping · Price Match
$109.95 You Save: $19.13 (17.4%)
— Ships from Portland, Oregon USA.
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
- See more SUNMASTER products.