SNS 311 Plant and Vegetable Wash
What is it? Think of SNS 311 as immediate medicine for your plants or (First Aid Kit). Little spritz' may help a lot of conditions.
SNS 311 is made with Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C), Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Potassium Bicarbonate (kalicinite) and Quillaja Sopanin (Soap Bark) a botanical surfactant.
As a Plant Wash it may:
May be used every day as a maintenance plant wash. You will notice your plant looking brighter, even glowing and smelling fresher.
- Reduce oxidative stress, reduce ozone issues i.e. Brown tips, Brown scaring and leaf curling
- Remove pesticide oils
- Remove fungicide oils
- Reduce the odor from botanical pesticides and fungicides
- Reduce insect damage, by reducing stress
- Reduce fungus and bacterial damage, by reducing stress and washing off the fungus and bacteria
- May reduce fungus and bacteria by reducing their ability to adhere to the plant
- May increase the amount of fruit
- May increase fruit and leaf size
- Current testing has shown significant reduction in the treatment of Scales
- 1 ml of SNS 311 will eliminate 1.5 ppm of chlorine in 1 gallon of water and buffer the water to 6 pH
- May reduce odors, if your plant smells like Rosemary or mildew a little spray can reduce the odor
As a Vegetable and Fruit Wash it may:
- Wash off pesticides and other contaminants
- Wash off bacteria and fungus
- Reduce the ability of bacteria and fungus from adhering to the vegetables and fruit
- Increase shelf life of vegetables and fruits due to reduced bacteria and fungus
Price: $10.63 / each
Estimate Shipping ˇ Price Match
$16.99 You Save: $6.36 (37.4%)
This item is sold individually. The case size is listed for your convenience for instances where you wish to order in case quantities.
— Ships from Vancouver, WA and/or SS: Ontario, CA, Samoa, CA, Livermore, CA, Denver, CO, Detriot, MI, Nashville, TN, York, PA, Pompano Beach, FL USA.