Spinosad Insect Spray
For control of foliage feeding worms (caterpillars), thrips, fire ants and other listed pests in: Lawns, Outdoor Ornamentals, Vegetables, Apples, Citrus and Stone Fruit.
- Contains spinosad, produced by fermentation.
- New chemistry for insect control.
- B.T. replacement, more effective pest control.
- Can be used on vegetable, fruit crops, ornamentals, and turf.
- Controls caterpillars as well as beetles, leafminers, thrips, beetles and more!
- U.S. Patent Nos. 5,362,634 and 5,496,931
EPA Reg. No. 62719-314-54705
Your Price $16.57 / each Estimate Shipping · Price Match
24.6% Off Suggested Retail Price
$21.99 You Save $5.42!
This item is sold individually. The case size is listed for your convenience for instances where you wish to order in case quantities.
— Ships from Ontario, CA, Samoa, CA, Livermore, CA, Vancouver, WA, Denver, CO, Detriot, MI, Nashville, TN, York, PA, and/or Pompano Beach, FL USA
|Specifications for Insect Spray w/ Spinosad Pint (12/Cs) 704606:|
| ||EACH ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: ||22179101630 ||10022179101637 || |
|Volume (CF): ||0.025 ||0.391 || |
|Dim Weight (inches3/LB): ||0.221 ||3.486 || |
|Weight (LB): ||0.95 ||14.95 || |
|Length (inches): ||3.5 ||12.7 || |
|Width (inches): ||1.75 ||7.5 || |
|Height (inches): ||7 ||7.1 || |