FloraFlexTM Long Plunge T Drippers are used with the Drip Shield or as a stand-alone dripper. FloraFlexTM drippers are all strategically designed to be a Subsurface Drip System with water and nutrients delivered straight to the root zone of your plants. Water and nutrients travel down a 1 GPH torturous path, the drops then fall 3/4" below the surface dispensing out of the three slots at its bottom.
- Long Plunge T Drippers
- 1/4 inch Barbed Nozzle
- Use with the FloraFlexTM Drip Shield.
- Self-Cleaning, pressure compensating torturous path
- 1 GPH / 10 - 50 PSI
- Automate your feed by inserting the 1/4" barbed nozzle into FloraFlexTM Tubing
- Connect multiple lines with the 60°, 90°, T options
- Color coded for easy recognition
- Snap & Pop Technology
- Dishwasher safe and reusable
- BPA and lead-free plastic
- Eliminate Algae
- Save up to 60% of your water, nutrients, and time!
- Subsurface Drip System
- Deliver water and nutrients straight to the root zone
- Drops fall 3/4" below surface
- T feature connects multiple lines and/or multiple drippers
- Automate your feed
- (6) T, 1 GPH Long Plunge Drippers
— Ships from HF: OR, CA, CO, PA, TX, FL USA.
|Specifications for Long Plunge T 1GPH, Pack of 6 hf-FFLEX061:|
| ||EACH Packaged ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: ||851054006322 ||10851054006329 || |
|Volume: ||0.01 ||2.11 || |
|Dimensional Weight: ||0.1 ||21.93 || |
|Weight (lbs): ||0.06 ||17 || |
|Approx Length (inches): ||4 ||13 || |
|Approx Width (inches): ||4 ||20 || |
|Approx Height (inches): ||1 ||14 || |
For more information, please visit the manufacturer FloraFlex's website.