Fantech 10" Fantech Inline Centrifugal Fan, 1266 cfm (FTFKD10XL)
All FKD Series fans utilize Fantech's unique external rotor motors. The motor's enclosed design allows the fan to operate in high moisture, lint and dust laden air. The motors are a permanent split capacitor type, with automatic reset thermal overload protection and sealed ball bearings. These features ensure long life and maintenance free operation. All motors and impellers are designed as one integral unit, allowing for excellent motor heat dissipation, even at a low RPM.
* Galvanized steel housing
* External rotor motor with built-in thermal overload protection and automatic reset
* Tested and approved by UL and CSA (or equals)
* Suitable for airstream temperatures up to 140° F
* Permanently lubricated sealed ball bearings
* 100% speed controllable for highly efficient and economical airflow
* Terminal box with prewired electrical strip
* Mixed flow impeller
* Excellent heat dissipation to ensure long motor life
Rated Watts: 529
Max Amps: 4.84
Please note that this fan does not include a power cord. Power cord options:
- BACORD - for 120v option
- BACD3 - for 240v option
| ||Manufacturer's Product Information || |
|MSRP each $||707.95|
|Dimensions||20 x 24 x 20|
— Ships separately from HF: OR, CA, CO, PA, TX, FL USA (No USPS).
For more information, please visit the manufacturer Fantech's website.