The US/Canadian ETL listed Zephyr 2 is the answer for the grower that has high heat issues created by the HID lights & environment in their garden. It shuts down your lighting system if the heat exceeds your preferred temperature setting, and then delays the 'striking' of your lights from one(1) to thirty(30) minutes to avoid hot starting them and potentially damaging your lighting system. We've also added a 'HOLD' feature to this controller to manually restart your light bank, if required. Innovative and easy to use, Titan Controls!
- Zephyr 2 turns off your lights if your gardens
temperature exceeds the set point
- US and Canadian ETL listed for use in commercial
- Built in 1 minute to 30 minute delay with 'HOLD' feature
- 6 foot temperature probe is accurate to within 2°
- Protects your garden and keeps your plants safe
- Plastic enclosure protects internal components from dust and
- 15 Amps/120 Volts/60 Hz
- 3 year warranty
Your Price $59.35 / each Estimate Shipping · Price Match
30.9% Off Suggested Retail Price
$85.95 You Save $26.60!
|Specifications for Titan Controls Zephyr 2 - High Temp Shut Off 702750:|
| ||EACH ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: ||870883000158 || || |
|Volume (CF): ||0.043 || || |
|Dim Weight (inches3/LB): ||0.3833 || || |
|Weight (LB): ||0.55 || || |
|Length (inches): ||5.4 || || |
|Width (inches): ||5.1 || || |
|Height (inches): ||2.7 || || |
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
Titan Controls' website.
See more Titan Controls products.