Elicent Inline Fans
- Suitable for domestic, commercial or industrial applications.
- High performances and pressure to overcome the resistance caused by long length ducting.
- Heavy-gauge, spun steel housing with baked epoxy finish inside and outside.
- External junction box contains connections.
- Backward curved blades to ensure the lowest possible sound and to develop ample static pressure.
- Durable external rotor motor provided with thermal reset overload protection.
- Ball bearing motor, permanently lubricated for maintenance-free operation and continuous running.
- Fan and motor assembly balanced for quiet and vibration-free operation.
- Variable speed controllable.
Our Price $170.41 / each Estimate Shipping · Price Match
28.5% Off Suggested Retail Price
$238.36 You Save $67.95!
— Ships from Vancouver, WA and/or SS: Ontario, CA, Samoa, CA, Livermore, CA, Denver, CO, Detriot, MI, Nashville, TN, York, PA, Pompano Beach, FL USA
|Specifications for Elicent Inline Fan 8in 636CFM 736765:|
| ||EACH Packaged ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: ||627249052326 || || |
|Volume (CF): ||1.4876 || || |
|Dim Weight (inches3/LB): ||13.2506 || || |
|Weight (LB): ||15 || || |
|Approx Length (inches): ||15.2 || || |
|Approx Width (inches): ||15.1 || || |
|Approx Height (inches): ||11.2 || || |
For more information, please visit this products webpage. Please also visit the manufacturer
See more elicent products.