Cutting Edge Solutions G-Rex 2 oz (CES3307)
G-Rex - custom blended in Northern California, never dried or dehydrated!
G-Rex is formulated to be used throughout the entire growth cycle. It will continue to work from the rooted cutting stage all the way until harvest. When making cuttings, add G-Rex as soon as callus forms at the base of the cutting. For example, when you set up a tray of rockwool or oasis cubes water with Hum-tea, wait seven days and then water in G-Rex. After transplant continue to use G-Rex in your system at the recommended rate through harvest.
G-Rex is compatible with any fertilizer product, however G-Rex is developed for use with Cutting Edge Solutions Fertilizers.
G-Rex Application and Usage
• Recirculating hydroponic systems: Mix 3-5 ml per gallon of water
• Drain to waste hydroponic systems: Mix 5-8 ml per gallon water
• Organic soil systems: Mix 5-8 ml per gallon water
• Clone Machines: Mix 2 ml per gallon water
• Hand watering mother plants: Mix 5-15 ml per gallon water
• Soak for rockwool and oasis cubes: Mix 10 ml per gallon water
• Foliar spray: Mix 5 ml per gallon
| ||Manufacturer's Product Information || |
|MSRP each $||13|
|Dimensions||2.5 x 7.5 x 2.5|
— Ships from HF: OR, CA, CO, PA, TX, FL USA.
|Specifications for G-Rex 2 oz hf-CES3307:|
| ||EACH Packaged ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: || || || |
|Volume: || ||0.11 || |
|Dimensional Weight: ||0.05 ||1.15 || |
|Weight (lbs): ||0.17 ||3 || |
|Approx Length (inches): ||1.5 ||6.5 || |
|Approx Width (inches): ||1.5 ||6.5 || |
|Approx Height (inches): ||3.75 ||4.5 || |
For more information, please visit the manufacturer Cutting Edge Solutions' website.