Cutting Edge Solutions G-Rex 1 gal (CES3310)
G-Rex - custom blended in Northern California, never dried or dehydrated!
G-Rex is formulated to be used throughout the entire growth cycle. It will continue to work from the rooted cutting stage all the way until harvest. When making cuttings, add G-Rex as soon as callus forms at the base of the cutting. For example, when you set up a tray of rockwool or oasis cubes water with Hum-tea, wait seven days and then water in G-Rex. After transplant continue to use G-Rex in your system at the recommended rate through harvest.
G-Rex is compatible with any fertilizer product, however G-Rex is developed for use with Cutting Edge Solutions Fertilizers.
G-Rex Application and Usage
• Recirculating hydroponic systems: Mix 3-5 ml per gallon of water
• Drain to waste hydroponic systems: Mix 5-8 ml per gallon water
• Organic soil systems: Mix 5-8 ml per gallon water
• Clone Machines: Mix 2 ml per gallon water
• Hand watering mother plants: Mix 5-15 ml per gallon water
• Soak for rockwool and oasis cubes: Mix 10 ml per gallon water
• Foliar spray: Mix 5 ml per gallon
| ||Manufacturer's Product Information || |
|MSRP each $||395|
|Dimensions||1.5 x 3.75 x 1.5|
Price: $257.80 / each
Estimate Shipping · Price Match
$395.00 You Save: $137.20 (34.7%)
— Ships from HF: OR, CA, CO, PA, TX, FL USA (not via USPS).
|Specifications for G-Rex 1 gal hf-CES3310:|
| ||EACH Packaged ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: || || || |
|Volume: ||2.6 ||1.27 || |
|Dimensional Weight: ||2.6 ||13.23 || |
|Weight (lbs): ||8.4 ||34 || |
|Approx Length (inches): ||6 ||13 || |
|Approx Width (inches): ||6 ||13 || |
|Approx Height (inches): ||12 ||13 || |
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
Cutting Edge Solutions' website.
See more Cutting Edge Solutions products.