Can Filter Group Can Inline 66 (CF358805)
With 15 years experience specializing in activated carbon odor control, Can-Filters designs and builds only the highest quality Activated Carbon air filter, using only Virgin Activated Carbon specially formulated to meet your job criteria.
- Can-Filters provide one of Nature's BEST odor control materials, ACTIVATED CARBON. The CKV-4 (carbon type) is specially developed for this purpose.
- Controlled grain size and a large surface area give full rated airflow and more than 99% odor removal.
- Carbon bed thickness is 2.5" - More carbon means more absorption!
- Can-Filters packed bed design means no settling and no preferential channels for consistent performance and long life.
Max Recirculating (Scrubbing) CFM: 824 cfm / 1400 m³h
Max Exhaust CFM: 412 cfm / 700 m³h
@ 0.1 sec contact time
Recommended Min Airflow: 206 cfm / 350 m³h
Flange: 6", 8", 10"
- Outside Diameter: 37cm / 14.6"
- Height: 97.8cm / 38.5"
- Total Weight: 21kg / 46lbs.
- Carbon Weight: 14kg / 31lbs.
- Carbon Bed Depth: 5cm / 2"
Max Operating Temp: 80ºC
Pressure drop at max cfm: 180pa / .75"wg
FAN Watts Consumed Filtered Air CFM
Max-Fan 10" 212 Watts 572 CFM
Can-Fan 10" HO 280 Watts 515 CFM
Max-Fan 8" 152 Watts 478 CFM
Can-Fan 8" HO 285 Watts 475 CFM
Can-Fan 8" 134 Watts 365 CFM
Can-Fan 6" HO 137 Watts 312 CFM
| ||Manufacturer's Product Information || |
|MSRP each $||382.2|
|Dimensions||9 x 13 x 9|
Our Price $270.55 / each Estimate Shipping · Price Match
29.2% Off Suggested Retail Price
$381.97 You Save $111.42!
— LTL Shipping Required
— Ships from Vancouver, WA and/or HF: Petaluma, CA, Santa Fe Springs, CA, Broomfield, CO, Fairless Hills, PA, Grand Prairie, TX, Medley, FL USA
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
CF Group's website.
See more CF Group products.