Brightwell Aquatics XPort-NO3
Ultra-activated Denitrification Media with Superior Performance Characteristics
- Utilizes NanoIntelex Technology to create an enhanced, "ultra-activated" material with the capacity to outperform conventional denitrification media by over 300%.
- Open structure and high surface area results in superior flow-through characteristics and filtration efficiency.
- Higher efficiency relative to conventional media results in smaller space requirements to achieve equivalent denitrification.
- May be employed to rapidly decrease nitrate in even the most heavily-stocked systems.
- Eliminates the need to perform water changes that are carried out for the express purpose of decreasing nitrate in an aquarium system.
- May be used in conjunction with Xport-BIO and Xport-PO4.
Your Price $10.75 / each Estimate Shipping · Price Match
58.1% Off Suggested Retail Price
$25.67 You Save $14.92!
This item is sold individually. The case size is listed for your convenience for instances where you wish to order in case quantities.