- Increases pH in marine and reef aquaria.
- May be used to help increase pH in aquaria that have adequate alkalinity yet have chronically-depressed pH levels; while not intended to act as a permanent solution to such issues, pH+ may be used as needed until the cause of depressed pH is discovered and remedied.
- Stronger than most competing products.
- Composed of purified water and ultra-high purity materials.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
Your Price $3.70 / each Estimate Shipping · Price Match
61.0% Off Suggested Retail Price
$9.48 You Save $5.78!
This item is sold individually. The case size is listed for your convenience for instances where you wish to order in case quantities.
|Specifications for PH+ 250 ML 12/CS 731064:|
| ||EACH ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: ||810086010417 ||810086010417 || |
|Volume (CF): ||0.0066 ||0.2475 || |
|Dim Weight (inches3/LB): ||0.0585 ||2.2045 || |
|Weight (LB): ||1.4 ||8.75 || |
|Length (inches): ||1.5 ||9 || |
|Width (inches): ||1.2 ||6.6 || |
|Height (inches): ||6.3 ||7.2 || |
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
Brightwell Aquatics' website.
See more Brightwell Aquatics products.