- Advanced adsorbent of phosphate and silicate; provides rapid results. May be used on an on-going basis as part of a sensible nutrient-control program. Spherical shape and porosity maximize reactive surface area; promotes reactivity and efficiency by maximizing contact time and minimizing tendency to pack and channel water, and outperforms competing non-spherical phosphate-adsorbent media.
- Recommended usage is 2 g of Extrax Phos per 1 US gallon in aquarium; 600 grams will adsorb up to 20 mg/L phosphate in 300 US gallons.
- Does not release phosphate, silicate, or soluble compounds into aquarium system when exhausted.
- Safe for use in all freshwater and marine aquaria, including freshwater planted systems and reef systems.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
Your Price $23.16 / each Estimate Shipping · Price Match
9.6% Off Suggested Retail Price
$25.63 You Save $2.47!
This item is sold individually. The case size is listed for your convenience for instances where you wish to order in case quantities.
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
Brightwell Aquatics' website.
See more Brightwell Aquatics products.