- Highly-concentrated ionic calcium solution.
- Increases the concentration of calcium in marine aquarium water to provide corals and other reef-building invertebrates with one of the most important elements required for growth.
- Is ionic rather than chelated, and contains no unwanted organic material such as EDTA, gluconate, or polygluconate.
- Over 50% stronger than most competing products.
- Free of phosphate, silicate, and organic material.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
Your Price $7.69 / each Estimate Shipping · Price Match
62.0% Off Suggested Retail Price
$20.23 You Save $12.54!
This item is sold individually. The case size is listed for your convenience for instances where you wish to order in case quantities.
|Specifications for CALCION 500ML 12/CS 731010:|
| ||EACH ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: ||810086010103 ||810086010103 || |
|Volume (CF): ||0.0264 ||0.4586 || |
|Dim Weight (inches3/LB): ||0.2347 ||4.0852 || |
|Weight (LB): ||2.5 ||20.65 || |
|Length (inches): ||2.3 ||11.4 || |
|Width (inches): ||2.2 ||7.9 || |
|Height (inches): ||9 ||8.8 || |
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
Brightwell Aquatics' website.
See more Brightwell Aquatics products.