- Highly-effective alkalinity (KH)-increasing (“buffer”) solution
- Helps increase pH stability in an aquarium by raising the alkalinity.
- Provides a source of carbonates, which make up the majority by weight of aragonite, the mineral secreted by reef-building organisms as skeletal material.
- Continued addition raises pH until 8.3 is reached, at which point the pH remains unchanged and the alkalinity alone increases.
- Over 50% stronger than most competing products.
- Free of phosphate, silicate, and organic material.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
Your Price $5.52 / each Estimate Shipping · Price Match
61.9% Off Suggested Retail Price
$14.50 You Save $8.98!
This item is sold individually. The case size is listed for your convenience for instances where you wish to order in case quantities.
|Specifications for ALKALIN8.3 500ML 12/CS 731002:|
| ||EACH ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: ||810086010066 ||810086010066 || |
|Volume (CF): ||0.0276 ||0.4639 || |
|Dim Weight (inches3/LB): ||0.2454 ||4.1316 || |
|Weight (LB): ||1.3 ||16.1 || |
|Length (inches): ||2.3 ||11.4 || |
|Width (inches): ||2.3 ||7.9 || |
|Height (inches): ||9 ||8.9 || |
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
Brightwell Aquatics' website.
See more Brightwell Aquatics products.