Pure Blend Tea, Botanicare’s original flavor and aroma-enhancing
supplement, is now better than ever. The Original Pure Blend Grow and
Bloom formulas have been combined to create one highly effective
formula. This single bottle formula, once again, sets the industry
standard; using premium organic elements derived from all natural
Pure Blend Tea contains all major and secondary components essential
for maximizing flavors and aromas. This new formula is fortified with
select trace minerals, naturally
occurring growth hormones, cytokines and plant auxins. In addition, Pure
Blend Tea is augmented with a complete array of vitamins, enzymes,
amino acids, ultra soluble humates, fulvic acid and carbohydrates. Pure
Blend Tea’s unique, proprietary formula guarantees that your garden
contains the critical elements needed to harvest the most flavorful and
aromatic fruits and flowers every round.
To view a video about the benefits of using Pure Blend Tea click on the usage application tab below.
Benefits and properties:
- Greatly improves crop quality by raising saccharinity, ascorbic acid content, and brix levels.
- Maximizes plant’s aroma and flavor profile naturally and organically.
- Ultra-pure sulphonated humates will not cause clogging or residual build up in the reservoir or feed lines.
- 100% water soluble for quick absorption and immediate results.
- Enhanced with select vitamins, enzymes and amino acids.
- Provides a valuable carbon source for beneficial microorganisms to thrive.
- High chelation capacity maximizes yields by increasing nutrient uptake.
- Suitable for all growing methods.
- Prevents salt buildup in all medias including, clay pebbles, peat, coco, rock wool and soil.
- Compliments mineral based nutrients with a wide array of highly available organic inputs.
- Revitalizes dead and overworked soils.
- Benefits all fruits, flowers, vegetables, and herbs.
- Pure Blend Tea has a one year shelf life.
— Ships from Seattle, Washington USA.
For more information, please visit the manufacturer Botanicare's website.