Stay connected to your crop 24/7. Monitor, data log, and remotely view pH, conductivity and temperature readings.
The Bluelab Guardian Monitor Connect is not only a constant indicator of the desired levels of pH, conductivity and temperature of your nutrient solution, it also data logs these critical parameters to your computer for you.
It does not stop there. You can access the data via the cloud from a remote mobile device or computer to check these critical parameters are hitting the mark for crop success.
Just one Bluelab Connect Stick is required to receive wireless data from one or more Guardian Monitor Connects. For remote or cloud access, the computer you're already data logging to will need permanent internet access.
• Data logging capability (ONE Bluelab Connect Stick is required, sold separately)
• Free Bluelab Connect Software available online
• View data and current status remotely via Google Docs (A computer with permanent internet access is
• Plant-safe green LEDs
• Large easy to read displays
• No calibration required for conductivity and temperature
• Simple push button pH calibration
• Selectable values for conductivity and temperature
• Flashing high and low alarms
• Greater tolerance to RF / electronic interference provided
• Water resistant design
• International power supply
• Replaceable double junction pH probe
• Adjustable display brightness
• Non-volatile memory
• Compatible with Bluelab Connect Stick and Bluelab Connect Range Extender
Price: $312.66 / each
Estimate Shipping · Price Match
$450.00 You Save: $137.34 (30.5%)
— Ships from Vancouver, WA and/or HF: North & South California, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Texas, Florida USA.
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
See more Bluelab products.