Bloombastic 325ml East Label (12/Cs) (732504)
All bloom additives in one bottle: booster, accelerator, hardener & flower enhancer.
- Bloombastic is highly concentrated.
- Bloombastic stretches the flower cell, increasing intake capacity of potassium.
- Bloombastic triggers the sugar and bloom production.
- It creates more compact and heavier blooms compared to competitive products.
- There will also be an increase in essential oils.
- Bloombastic simulates the enzyme process which will make your plant less sensitive to stress factors such as: heat, dry air, high light levels, diseases and nutrient deficiencies.
- Bloombastic contains at least 50% more phosphorus and potassium than competitive bio-stimulants.
- Contains sea kelp and clay minerals that make it organic based. Delivers a healthy consuming end product.
- Bloombastic is suitable for all substrates and can be used in hydroponic, soil and coco applications.
Bloombastic is the most complete Bloom Stimulator on the market today. This one bottle wonder will transform your garden by elevating its overall quality and yield. the Bloombastic formula is a synergy of two very different sciences. Bloombastic is a highly concentrated pure mineral PK boost as well as a cutting edge plant metabolic booster.
Bloombastic is engineered to stimulate enzymatic processes on several levels increasing your plant's resistance to stress factors such as: heat, dry air, high light intensity, and nutrient deficiencies. Bloombastic will elevate the performance of any brand of base nutrient transforming you in a Master Gardener.
Start with 2 ml per gallon of nutrient solution. In the final 4 weeks of the bloom cycle increase usage to 4 ml per gallon of nutrient solution. Do a good flush before you up the dose to 4 ml per gallon.
| ||Manufacturer's Product Information || |
This item is sold individually. The case size is listed for your convenience for instances where you wish to order in case quantities.
— Ships from SS: WA, CA, CO, MI, TN, PA, FL USA. Note: the WA warehouse is moving in Jul & Aug, some orders may be delayed 1-2 days.
For more information, please visit the manufacturer Atami's website.