The Aprilaire Model 1870F Dehumidifier is a freestanding dehumidifier designed for non-ducted applications and to provide the critical monitoring and precise control of indoor RH.
• Monitors and mitigates humidity separate from the management of sensible cooling load to properly maintain damaging conditions
• Automatic digital controls for simple and easy to maintain all attributes of indoor climate.
• Multi-sensor averaging sample the air for three minutes every hour, to ensure proper humidity levels are maintained 24/7
• Easy-to-change RH set points on the dehumidifier’s digital display, thermostat or mobile app, to make sure optimal conditions are kept throughout the crop’s maturation.
• Properly circulates the air within the controlled environment space to maximize the application of CO2.
• Remote sensors for temperature and humidity sample the air at plant level, providing more accurate monitoring and control.
• Wi-Fi control and monitoring provide updates of conditions in your grow facility at all times from anywhere.
• Capacity: Removes up to 130 pints of moisture per day.
• Comes with a 5-year warranty.
• ENERGY STAR® certified product.
• Made in Madison, WI, USA
— LTL Shipping Required.
— Ships from HF: OR, CA, CO, PA, TX, FL USA (No USPS).